Friday, October 7, 2011

Love you through it


This is another submission for Link Up For Pink over at Gaby Creates. The sentiment was inspired from the song I'm Gonna Love You Through It by Martina McBride. Scroll down to find the video. Make sure you have a tissue.

Supplies for this card:
Cricut cart- Elegant Edges
Colorbok card stock
Sentiment printed from my computer
Pink clear gems (when you open the card, the gems are on the inside bottom)
Studio G ink
Flowers were bog candy I won from Karens-kakes-krafts

3 comments:

  1. Oh Heather those flowers are divine! I sob every time I watch this video!
    Thanks for joining us again! Will we see another fab creation? :)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a beautiful card... I love it....
    Thank you for joining us for Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Heather love your flowers!!! they are gorgeous!!
    Thanks for linking it up with us at LUFP!
    ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)