Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holiday Magic

Final
Entered in the sketch challenge at Card Patterns and Christmas card at  Cards for Men

Second attempt (stripes are crooked and didn't lay out evenly)

First attempt (too much white space for me)
It took me 3 tries making this card before I got one I really liked.

Supplies Used:
All paper is DCWV (new Christmas stacks)
Image and sentiment are from Meljen's Designs
Lace Edge punch from Martha Stewart
Sharpies, Copics, Glossy Accents, Gelly Roll pen, baker's twine
Buttons and ink from Martha Stewart
Dew drop thingys (?)

3 comments:

  1. First off, I love the final card, the button and twine were perfect to offset the reindeer, great card! Secondly, thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog, I JUST put out the mail clips so no one has seen them yet ( kinda feels like being Santa Claus, hee hee ) so I'll post their reactions ( hope their good ) and third, I had to read what you wrote twice about the pansies, I thought you had wrote panties....lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards,love the cute image and your papers and colours are lovely...Thanks for joining in with us at Cards for Men....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE are SOOOOO much FUN! What a super post! Your use of the Card Patterns sketch on card #1 is fabulous! THANKS for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)