Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Boy layout

This is a layout I made for a challenge over at Karens-kakes-krafts. She has an awesome prize for the winner of her baby boy layout challenge. I don't normally do blank layouts and usually my layouts are pretty simple. I don't like a lot of bulk in my scrapbooks. I much rather prefer to scrap a layout around a photo so this was really hard for me.

Supplies used:
Sentiment was printed using Microsoft Word
Misc. cardstock and paper
Ribbon is from Michaels
Liquid Pearls (kind of hard to see in the picture)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, I love you Lay out, I also loved all of your other baby cards, and layouts. I did this Challenge, because I am doing an album for a customer, and it is for a baby boy, and I was out of ideas. I love that some of you baby boy things are not all blue. I always get stuck on Baby boys, there is no Glitter,gems,bow's,flower's ect.
    Thanks for entering, Good Luck!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and read each one :)